A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Homer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Homer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Homer graduated from New York University. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Homer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Lemuel Shattuck Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Jared Homer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Marc J. Homer practice?
- Dr. Marc Homer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Homer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.