Dr. Marc Hungerford Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Marc Hungerford?

Unethical and uncaring

Posted on November 23rd, 2016

Doctor is arrogant and treats you like a bother rather than a patient. He dismisses my words. I should not have to fight as hard as I have had to to get his attention. His staff is unprofessional and don't return phone calls unless you leave a message stating how many times you have had to call.

eddies of roland park

Posted on October 26th, 2016

I used Dr Hungerford for 2 knees and a hip no body better

MAKOPlasty on Knee

Posted on October 7th, 2015

My husband had the MAKOPlasty on his knee performed by Dr. Hungerford at Mercy Medical Center. When he went into surgery he couldnt walk due to the pain. Six weeks after surgery he was playing raquetball! He regrets not having it done sooner. Excellent surgeon and medical center. We have referred and those people have also found the same true, total success.

Hip replacement

Posted on April 7th, 2015

I had suffered with hip pain for at least five years. After getting an MRI done and finding out that I needed a hip replacement, Dr. Hungerford was recommended by a friend. He did a minimally invasive right hip replacement. Best thing I ever did. The staff at Mercy hospital were the best. Dr. Hungerford was great.

PATIENT BEWARE...WORST DR EVER!!!!!!

Posted on August 12th, 2014

please stay away. Worst bedside manner and after surgery, I had serious swelling and pain every day. It's been over two years and now even worse. He never owned his mistake and screw-up. He claims it wasn't't him when never had swelling and pain before he cut me. I am messed up for life!!!

Doctor's Response

Patient gives no details. Impossible to know what this patient is talking about

WORST DOCTOR EVER !!!

Posted on December 17th, 2013

Please do not ever go to him ! I had a fractured heel. He put a cast on to tight first off, I tried to call the office for 4 days , received no return calls. Finally my sister just took me over. I was so sick for those 4 days, flu like symptoms. They removed cast and put new one one, however I had to wait in office for over 5 hours. Then left the cast on to long and I now have Reflex Sympathetic Disease Syndrome. It is a very painful disease that is a life time, daily pain. Nothing can be done about it except taking medication for the rest of my life. I am always in pain and now have hip and back pain because I cannot walk straight. He did not even tell me what I had. Dr. Hunger ford told me tower a fuzzy bedroom slipper to work. I went to physical therapy on my own and they said they would not touch me because I had RSD, I could and still may loose my dot. I lost my full timeand part time job because I can no longer stand or walk for very long and I am always in tremendous pain! I lost all my benefits from job also. Now I am on permanent disability because of the quack! PLEASE PLEASEPLEAS DO NOT LET THIS QUACK TOUCH YOU ! And be sure and tell all you friends and family!

Doctor's Response

I am a hip and knee specialist. I have not treated a fractured heel since residency. Patient must be confusing me with someone else

Disappointment

Posted on October 10th, 2013

While he was at Good Samaritan the shortest office wait I had was an hour, and as long as 2 1/2 hours. He nicked my sciatic nerve when he replaced my knee, according to their own neurologist, and caused enough damage to keep me in the hospital for over 2 weeks. I never regained full use of my leg. I was in my forties at the time. I then received a notice that he was moving to Mercy Hospital. I will not be going there.

I have not been at good samaritan hospital since 2008

outstanding doctor

Posted on October 2nd, 2012

I had a very difficult problem. Dr. Hungerford took the time to look through a 1 inch stack of X-rays and reports and explain everything to me in detail. He then laid out a plan on how to solve the problem. Overall, I was very impressed. Staff was excellent as well

Worst patient care and office staff ever!

Posted on September 21st, 2012

This doctor has a horrible bedside manner. He never explains anything, does not answer questions, and quite frankly doesn't seem to care about his patient. His office staff is even worse.No one ever answers their phone and calls always go into voicemail. It takes repeated messages to get a returned phone call. They lie about having returned a phone call stating that "they got a wrong number" or they left a message". They are extremely rude when they do return the call. The worst is that they never follow through with their promise to help you out with your problem, whether it is filling a prescription or providing a letter or form needed. Multiple requests must be made to get any help from them. If you have an issue after surgery, you are pretty much on your own. Phone calls go unanswered. If you are referred to this practice...do yourself a favor and find someone else.

Not caring

Posted on May 13th, 2012

Average doctor, poor manner of staff, indifferent in patients need after post surgery. No follow up. Always more than an hour wait time for a five minute visit.

Ladd Jasper

Posted on April 9th, 2012

I was totally satisfied with Dr. Hungerford's procedure and his overall performance in replacing my Hip. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing orthapaedic surgery.

Posted on March 2nd, 2012

I had the most awesome experience with the anterior approach to hip surgery. Dr, Hungerford was wonderful as was his staff. I would recommend him to all who need this type of surgery.