Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marc Hunt
Dr. Marc Hunt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tripler Army Medical Center, HI, with another office in Honolulu, HI. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hunt is affiliated with West Kauai Medical Center - Kauai Veterans Memorial Hospital, Queen's Medical Center and Tripler Army Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Marc Hunt has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Marc Hunt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tripler Army Medical Center, HI.
Dr. Patrick Twomey
Tripler Army Medical Center, HI 0 mi6
Dr. Tamie Kerns
Tripler Army Medical Center, HI 0 mi
Dr. Dale Vincent
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Tripler Army Medical Center, HI 0 mi36