Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Marc Rosen
Marc Rosen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Haven, CT. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology, Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine. Marc Rosen is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital and Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven. He speaks English.
Marc Rosen has the following 3 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....