A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosen
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Rosen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- Intravenous Substance Abuse
- Mental Disorders
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Issac Rosen MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Marc I. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Marc Rosen has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Rosen practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Otolaryngology near West Haven, CT.
See West Haven Psychiatrists, West Haven Addiction Specialists, and West Haven Otolaryngologists.