A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Ibanez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Ibanez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Ibanez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibanez graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ibanez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Albert Ibanez MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Ibanez practice?
- Dr. Marc Ibanez has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Ibanez practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Internists and Corpus Christi Hospice & Palliative Specialists.