Dr. Marc Ibanez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 20th, 2013
Great Doctor
I don't know why the bad reviews for Dr. Mark He has been our doctor since he opened his practice. He has always been there for me and my wife. He is caring and takes time for the both of us. We feel he is an excellent doctor. I would recommend him to anyone

December 21st, 2010
Great Doctor!!!!!!

June 3rd, 2010
Stay away from this doctor
He and his staff are incompetent they don't listen and are a joke. He dismisses your symptoms and thinks they are trivial. He over charges you and when it comes time to refund you what he overcharged he takes months to pay you back. As of now I still have not gotten the money he owes me. His staff is rude and ignorant. He lacks knowledge in the medical field I wonder how he became a doctor. He is a joke!!!

May 7th, 2010
I am extremely disappointed after placing my trust and hope in this doctor.
Stay away from this doctor. He will dismiss you and your concerns as trivial and not take you seriously. I read my medical records from him and he basically treated me as if my concerns were insignificant or from my imagination and I am furious about that! I have absolutely no benefit to being sick. Ibanez was a new doctor for me because I recently moved to the city. My old doctor warned me strongly and said do not let any doctor dismiss you. I have too many health issues going on to be dismissed casually. Yet my medical records indicate that Ibanez did this and I won't and can't forgive him for that. I warn everyone out there. Ibanez seems genuine and concerned for you; but don't believe it. Run from him, don't walk. I don't understand how people like this are in caring professions. What makes them lose their humanity?