A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Inglese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Inglese is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Inglese, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Inglese graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Inglese has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Capital Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc J Inglese MD is a male Dermatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Marc J. Inglese practice?
- Dr. Marc Inglese has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marc Inglese practices Dermatology near Tallahassee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Tallahassee Dermatologists.