A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Jerome Davis MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marc J. Davis practice?
- Dr. Marc Davis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Davis practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Psychiatrists and Salt Lake City Adolescent Specialists.