A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Kahn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kahn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kahn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Kahn, MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kahn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Tulane-Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Jeffrey Kahn MBA and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Marc J. Kahn practice?
- Dr. Marc Kahn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Kahn practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Internists, New Orleans Hematologists, and New Orleans Oncologists.