A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Levine is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Levine, MD, FACS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Disorders of ear
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Levine has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Covenant Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 49 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 30 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc J. Levine practice?
Dr. Marc Levine practices Otolaryngology near West Nyack, NY.
See West Nyack Otolaryngologists.