Otolaryngologists
1 Crosfield Ave
Ste 201
West Nyack, NY 10994
(845) 727-1370
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

|  Mrs.  |  show details
by baila yaniv on Jun 23rd, 2014

Negative Review. Dr. Levine never called me back after numerous phone calls to his office after seeing him and being diagnosed with acute chronic sinusitis. He prescribed steroids which did not help and the pain escalated. Dr. Levine didn't call me back and Dr.Levine did not assign an associate doctor to call me back either. I was forced to go the emergency room. Dr. Levine's service is absolutely terrible.

|  Negative experience  |  show details
by Martha K. on May 24th, 2013

In Jan of 2012 Dr. Levine did my thyroid biopsy. Dr Levine was very friendly and spent long time talking to me but the procedure itself and follow up did not go well at all. -During procedure M.D. was doing ultrasound with one hand and stubbing my neck for samples with other hand. -Had hard time getting samples so instead of 4 needles did 5 -Did not use any anesthetic prior to procedure -M.D. and nurse never washed hands or wore gloves -After biopsy I had hard time breathing for several hours (almost went to ER), and had pretty severe pain for almost a week -After all this, result was INCONCLUSIVE, meaning samples were not good I needed another biopsy -Just to find out that biopsy was no good I had to schedule an appointment and was charged $140. I will not even discuss all other co-pays I had for the biopsy, and pathology labs. My second biopsy was done elsewhere by Dr. Schlosser: procedure was v.clean, done by 3 people; M.D., person who did ultrasound, and girl who handled samples. Ice for pain was used before procedure. 3 days later doctor called with results and there was no charge for that. Need ENDO go to Dr. Schlosser avoid Levine.

|  Tops in his field  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2011

I have nothing but praise for Dr. Levine.Takes pride in his work. Great suture work,very intelligent but communicates well with Patients.Organized and thorough.Not afraid to consult with other Physicians even why you are there.I think he is the best around. Thanks Doc.D.B.

|  A doctor who cares  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2009

very personable and well educated...does not talk down to you a doctoe who talks TO you...makes sure you understand what he is saying as well as cares about what you have to ask.. Is smooth.. quick.. His offices appears disjointed but is not..and runs effieciently..even will call to see how you are.