A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Levine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levine has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Joseph Levine MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Marc J. Levine practice?
- Dr. Marc Levine has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marc Levine practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Snyder, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Cardiologists.