A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Levine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levine has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Joseph Levine MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Marc J. Levine practice?
- Dr. Marc Levine has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marc Levine practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Snyder, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Cardiologists.