A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Miller is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Miller, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Miller has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Miller MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Marc Miller practice?
- Dr. Marc Miller has 6 office locations.
Dr. Marc Miller practices Diagnostic Radiology near Neenah, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Appleton, WI and Chilton, WI.
See Neenah Radiologists.