Dr. Marc Rosen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Rosen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 9th, 2016

Totally NON TRANSPARENT with patients

After reading the below reviews, I will be looking at other options for knee replacement. His office is extremely poor returning calls - sometimes taking 5-6 days. Don't want to take a chance as Dr. Rosen has my future in his hands.

April 25th, 2016

Saw two patients before me whose appointments were after mine and no apology for making me wait. Have tried calling his assistant with no replies even after waiting a week.

August 10th, 2015

He crippled me. Botched my hip replacement and would not admit He screwed up.

July 23rd, 2014

quick look and see you later

MRI and xray had been done that showed meniscus tear and loose objects in knee. Rosen did no flexibility exam and claimed there were no loose objects, despite confirmation of same by MRI reading, family doctor, and another orthopedist. Said it would be hard to find loose objects even if they were there. He hardly touched my knee. Total disregard for me. He wanted to do the series of shots, but I refuse to contribute to his retirement fund. Very short appointment with a minimum of interest from Rosen.

February 2nd, 2014

Misdiagnosed Meniscus Tear

I saw Doctor Rosen two years ago for an athletic injury. He diagnosed chondromalacia patella and sent me to physical therapy. After two years with no improvement, I saw another orthopedic surgeon. He ordered an MRI and correctly diagnosed a meniscus tear. I had arthroscopic surgery to repair the tear, but since I had been living with this injury for so long I sustained significant cartilage damage. Now I'm afraid I'm on the fast track for a knee replacement at a very young age.

December 18th, 2013

I do not recommend the doctor.

November 5th, 2013

Bad Dr. Find someone else.

He botched my right hip replacement, then left me hanging for 8 months with a loose hip socket. I lost my job and my house. He had the hospital get me on Access so he could bill for redoing his mistake. I am unable to walk to this day because of him. He wasn't even man enough to apologize to me.

August 2nd, 2013

Not happy

Marc Rosen is so full of himself that you can hardly get a word in edgewise. He did 2 complete hip replacements on me, a woman in my early 50s. He had no compassion for my pain while in the hospital, and it was excruitating. To make matters worse, the way that he cut me, left horrible "dents" in my sides, making it impossible to wear bathing suits, shorts or jeans without looking like lumpy mess. I cry a lot at the site of myself and I am not a vain person. When I went back to show him the insightly scars, he deflected any responsibility off of himself and simply told me I now needed "lipo suction from a plastic surgeon." Well, my insurance will not pay for any cosmetic surgery to fix up his mess, nor will I be able to afford the surgery myself, so I am out of luck and am stuck looking and feeling like a lumpy mess. I would NEVER recommend him for ANY surgery, especially if you are a woman. He seems to do better with male sports figures. If you don't fall into this category, RUN LIKE THE WIND!!!!

May 21st, 2013

Excellent Caring Doctor

Not only did I receive excellent care for Dr. Marc Rosen, but my 88 year old mother absolutely was thrilled with him.. He made her feel so special and took time to actually look at her and listen to her. He communicated with her and she loved his manner.. She had to have a shot in her hip and he sure hit the mark. She almost skipped out of his office, she felt so much relief.. I was so happy that I found this special doctor for my dear mother.

November 8th, 2012

Misdiagnosed

Dr. Rosen provided one of the poorest examinations I have ever had with a doctor. He misdiagnosed my condition and could have caused great harm if I had listened to the utterly ridiculous reason he gave for my condition. I later ended up in the emergency room where I was treated properly and they recommended another doctor to me who was right on in his diagnosis and was better within a couple of days. Don't go to Dr. Rosen!!

February 8th, 2011

I think Dr. Rosen is an excellent surgeon, but I find it difficult asking questions and receiving clear answers. He is a little too arrogant and makes me feel ill at ease.

March 17th, 2010

mr. charles reinert

i am a retired nurse and after 37 years i have seen the good the bad and the very bad in the way of doctors...i can say without hesitation, dr. rosen is in the top 1% of athe best of the best... very patient orientated, ect. i could go on and on but take my word, he is the best of the best...sincerely, chas reinert, retired nurse....