A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Siegel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Siegel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Siegel has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Jeffrey Siegel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marc J. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Marc Siegel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marc Siegel practices Ophthalmology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Dearborn Ophthalmologists.