A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Siegel, Glaucoma Center of Michigan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siegel
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Siegel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Siegel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Cataract Surgery Lens Removal (Capsulorhexis)
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Siegel has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc J Siegel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marc J. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Marc Siegel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marc Siegel practices Ophthalmology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Dearborn Ophthalmologists.