Learn more about Dr. Marc Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Siegel, Glaucoma Center of Michigan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siegel
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Siegel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Siegel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Cataract Surgery Lens Removal (Capsulorhexis)
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Siegel has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc J Siegel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marc J. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Marc Siegel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marc Siegel practices Ophthalmology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Southfield Ophthalmologists.