Dr. Marc Jacobson Is this you?

Dissatisfied

1 Rating with 1 Comment

March 8th, 2010

Poor at orthopedic radiology

Jacobson should not practice orthopedic radiology but stay with his training and specialty, ie oncology. Staff and Jacobson know my surgeon's standing order that Jacobson is not to inject shoulder patients for CT with contrast dye. All at Via Radiology ignored the order. He hit either a nerve or tendon, sending a severe shooting pain down my arm. In re-positioning, he hit a blood vessel. My arm was paralyzed and, 2 weeks later, I am still feeling the effects.

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.