Dr. Marc Jaffe DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Hatfield, PA

3.4

November 5th, 2013
Account Executive
Dr. Jaffe has the nicest bedside manner out of all the doctors that I have seen. He actually takes the time to sit down & explain everything in a straightforward manner. It means the world to me that I have a physician that really cares about my well being. To me this is priceless. There is no one else in the world I would trust my health as well as my familys health. He treats everyone in my family, from my infant to my grandmother. I absolutely would recommend him to all

April 24th, 2013
Worst staff ever
I have been going to Dr. Jaffe office for years, he is good but his office manager is a careless, senseless, rudest woman I have ever met in my entire life. I had to get a referral to see a maxi facial surgeon to get some teeth extracted. I didn't think I needed it because the dentist said is a dental situation,. I did it but this unprofessional woman spoke rudely to the staff of the surgeon and cut her off by saying she won't give one. When I called nor she let me finish my sentence when explaining the situation but she also spoke rudely to me without even let me say anything. When she funally let me say " can i speak" she put me on hold for 35 mins! then She hanged up the phone and when I called a second time she claimed I yelled at her when actually I was crying. My pain was terrible and the pain killers wouldn't help. She hanged up again so when I called again she sent my call to voicemail. Don't waiste your time and money seeing an office with rude managers. This woman obviously hates her job and just imagine being ill and going to a health care provider who couldn't care less about your situation!!!! Who is not able to give alternatives on how to solve your problem. This woman is a serious jerk and poor doctor, he does not know what kind of low class,carless people he has working for him.

November 13th, 2010
I have been going to Dr. Jaffe almost right after he began his practice. He is a very caring Dr. much better then most. My husband would not go to any other family doctor. We travel aprox 17 miles and would not think of chosing another family Dr.