A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Janis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Janis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Janis
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Janis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Janis, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Janis graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Janis has 27 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Charles Janis FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Marc C. Janis practice?
- Dr. Marc Janis has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Janis practices Urology near Mount Vernon, NY.
See Mount Vernon Urologists.