Dr. Marc Johnson MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 25th, 2014
Very inconsiderate
Seen this guy a couple of times. Both times he seemed too quick to get an accurate diagnosis and both times after I explained my illness he says "unfortunately I can't do anything for you." Well my symptoms got worse and had to go back to IHC two days later. This time I was seen by a more professional MD and given 3 different meds for my illness. I only saw him both times because my primary physician was off and he was the only one available. I will never make that mistake again!! I thought doctors were supposed to be caring and compassionate, not complete jerks.

April 30th, 2013
Superb
Dr. Johnson has been our general practioner of choice for about ten years, no exceptions. He takes ample time with us and always discusses our concerns. He aided the diagnosis for my sister's cancer and attended her throughout its treatment. He even took the time to attend her viewing to comfort the family. I cannot say enough in support for Dr. Johnson.

October 22nd, 2012
Great doctor and family friend!

September 8th, 2012
Very condescending.

February 4th, 2012
Awesome!!!!!
He is my families primary Dr. We (fam of 6) have seen him for the past 10 years. He always takes the time to listen to my concerns. He has solved many health mysteries when other drs have turned a blind eye or diagnosed the problem completely wrong. I will always recommend him to everyone. He has great patience for my kids and loves and remembers everything my family has done or is doing. Thank you Dr. Johnson! We consider you a part of our family.

January 5th, 2012
Great Doctor
My entire family uses him as their doctor, from my Husband down to my baby. He has always taken the time to listen and answer any questions that I have. He requests tests when needed, but not in excess. Would recommend him to everyone.

November 4th, 2009
I found it very hard to make appointments with Marc Johnson because of his frequent days off & numerous vacations. Also, he would order tests & then I would have to hound him for results; he would then claim they weren't sent to him (this happened repeatedly). I would ask him questions about my symptoms, treatment, tests, etc. because I was curious & wanted to be informed, & he would say he didn't wish to discuss it &, if pressed, would accuse me of being "argumentative." I am in my 50's & have never had this problem with any other dr. He would speak derogatorily of some of my other doctors whom I am happy with & whose opinions I respect. I found this man to be most unpleasant to deal with.

December 11th, 2008
Excellent Doctor!! Staff is good. Dr. Johnson is wonderful. Smart and caring. Calls back quickly with results.

May 13th, 2016