Dr. Marc Jones MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

January 2nd, 2016
I have been a patient for about 3 years. he has always been professional and his staff have always been friendly to me. I have never had a problem. he is not warm,but I am not there for warmth, I am there for good eye care which I always receive.

October 2nd, 2015
He was horrible, his nurses were horrible, and the office was dirty. They pulled me back for my appointment but then made me waiting another waiting area for 45mins-an hour and I think it was all because he was visiting with his wife! They did not sanitize anything after the person before me used it. I told him of another health issue that affects my eyes and he talked down to me and argued with me that it didn't. How unprofessional! I have also seen him in public and he was yelling and swearing at a poor worker. Needless to say I will never go back and I will make sure none of my friends and family go either.

March 28th, 2014
Unacceptable!
Dr Jones was very efficient in performing my eye exam. Very friendly. His staff however, I cannot give the same rating. I was a little early and knew I was going to have to wait and that was no problem. But an office staff made sure to tell me I was 20 minutes early. What did it matter to her. I wasn't demanding to see the doctor at that time. After my eye exam I ordered my contacts, PAID my share and was told they would be ordered and it would take a week. It is now OVER a month since my appointment and no contacts. I stopped in there two weeks (a Friday) after my appointment and was told they had been ordered that Wednesday and it would be a week and I WOULD BE CALLED. Two weeks later, no call, plus they are closed for most of the week and on Friday (today) I phoned and was told they had never been ordered. But the best was to come. . .the lady who called said that it only takes a week and that I should have called since I hadn't heard from them. I couldn't believe my ears. . .she was actually blaming me for their incompetence. So now I have to wait until next Wednesday for them to be ordered and then another week for them to be received. Ridiculous. Sorry for Dr. Jones that I will not be continuing to be his patient because he has an incompetent and lazy staff who cannot not accept responsibility for their lack of actions NOR offered an apology.