Learn more about Dr. Marc Judson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Judson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Judson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
He has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis, Aspergillosis, and Bronchoscopy.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Judson graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Judson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Judson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Judson practice?
Dr. Marc Judson practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY.
See Charleston Internists, Charleston Pulmonologists, and Charleston Critical Care Practitioners.