A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Judson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Judson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Judson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Diseases (Pleural Diseases)
- Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Judson graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Judson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Ralph H. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Andrew Judson MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Judson practice?
- Dr. Marc Judson has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Judson practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists and Charleston Pulmonologists.