A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Kahn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kahn
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Kahn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Kahn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kahn has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Leslie Kahn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc L. Kahn practice?
- Dr. Marc Kahn has 7 office locations.
Dr. Marc Kahn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Atco, NJ and Burlington, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons.