A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Kahn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Kahn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kahn has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Leslie Kahn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc L. Kahn practice?
- Dr. Marc Kahn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marc Kahn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Blackwood Orthopedic Surgeons.