Dr. Marc Kahn MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

May 21st, 2012
leary of surgery now a new man
I had a problem with my rotator cuff, was extremely concerned. Doc Kahn is the best. Surgery went well, feeling great. My fault for putting it off should have had it done sooner.

May 21st, 2012
Knee blown girl
Doctor Marc Leslie Kahn MD Surgeon is incredible, I have never had a better experience in my lifetime. he walked me through everything and had incredible patience with me. I had to wait for sometime because of another illness before I was able to get the surgery. He made sure I was kept comfortable until my surgery date. I had the surgery, everything went perfectly, a great surgeon in my opinion. A great office staff in Turnersville !! Vincent his office manager is the best.

March 7th, 2011
Would not reccomend to anyone. Not very polite, seems rushed, didn't not address concerns and even said there was nothing he was going to do for my husbands back b/c it was an old injury, well, yea, he needs treatment b/c it's progressively gotten worse. The Dr. was horrible, did not look at x-rays that were provided and cleared out the full waiting room in about 20 mins. Dr is rude and barely examined hubby's sore shoulder. It was just such an unbelievably shocking experience I can't put it into words. We came home and requested a new referral to a real Doctor. Please, if you can help it, do not go to this Dr...no one deserves to be treated like that when they are in pain.

March 3rd, 2011
3 BAD VISITS TO SAME OFFICE;The entire staff..Pain management dr ,frount desk staff...
I was seeing a Dr. who came in part time to a chiro office I went to for 20 months for an auto accident.The only Dr. I was refered out to was this ortho Dr.1st visit in 09' he spent absoultly no time with me and wanted to get me an EMG for my most minor of complaints when I was asking for an MRI.EMG's are very painful and I have pain in 1 certin place that is more painful then being in constant labor for the last 2 years.Fast forward to 2011 due to unfortant circumstances that are not my fault I suddenly lose my main Dr. and have to come off the high amount of medication I had to take a day which was 12 pills that I HATED taking but I could'nt even take care of myself and it gave me a little bit of energy and kept the "lighter"pain to a minimum and the severe to moderate-severe.As per ins. co advise (guess they did'nt want my family to sue if I died coming off all theese meds) I made 1 trip to the hosptial asking for whaever I need to keep stable and get off the medication.After the ER DR. made some calls I was handed a common low level narcotic pain reliever and told to find a Dr. Dr. kahn was the only other Dr. I saw so I made an appt where I was litterally on hold for 20 minnutes and took 2 weeks when I explained I was in excruating pain.When I come in for visit #2 in 2011 I saw frount desk personal using there cell phones instead of giving me paperwork,The main frount desk girl,the only 1 of 4 that seems to acknowledge patients was extremely rude and unprofessional.She has a habbit of putting her hand in my face when I was standing in frount of her trying to figure out where do I get my paperwork and another hand to the face when I did'nt have a penn,After an hour and 1/3 og waiting I was called back and finally got my 2 minnutes and 45 seconds with Dr. Khann.He came in to explain my insurance company wasn't approving anything(in '09 I had a bad adjuster)and he couldn't help me.He had no problom getting paid for that visit and I got an MRI approved 3 days later by a Dr. who also is an orthopedic Dr.My ins claim was up in 5 months so I assume him pushing me out the door had to do with how much I am worth in $$'s to him. My 3rd visit was not with him but by accident when the orig Dr. whom I had called to seek help from recomened a Dr. Mohsen Kalliny which I had no idea I would be going back to regionial orthopedics.I called to make the appt and the receptionist was about to schedule an appt. for 3 weeks later when I explained "I am desperate,have been off pain magt. for over a month and lost 18Lb's and am beside myself in pain and get 2 hrs sleep every 3 or 4 days" and I was scheduled to see Dr. Kalliny's phyician asst. a female Dr. I never even got the name of...even at my visit for the very next day!I feel there is hope in someone helping me. 3rd visit:I arrive to an empty waiting room that fills up quickly with staff ignoring paitent's with paperwork and giving all there attention to some girl demanding papers she signs be faxed to her attorney and bla bla giving the hand to the face frout desk lady attitude and getting treated with respect while I WAS IGNORED for 10 minnutes with another frount desk lady eats right up at the window and 4 sit around doing NOTHING.After finally giving her my paperwork I asked to use the restroom and was escorted by one of the lazier "nurse"to the bathroom and wasn't even informed this was a drug test and my MRI's are leftin the waiting room so I try to hurry and pee and filled it to the top of the thermo and am told by the "lazier nurse"I need more urine.I am getting fustrated b/c of all theese signs saying they WILL DESTROY ANY MRI'S LEFT HERE" so i go back into the bathroom and pee in the cup again and fill it a little more.Now I worked for labcore and I know for a fact you only need the very bottom to have enough to send it away and run a whole drug panel so I know this "lazier nurse" is giving me a hard time b/c of how upset I was my MRI's and complete 21months of history are right out in a waiting room with no one to watch them.I finally just walk past her and grab my stuff and I notice the "lazier nurse" pulling out the instant drug panel which is not protocol unless the Dr. plans to perscribe narcotics and I really did not want to go on this regimen of pills again.The way I feel a month off of it I dont want to go thru this again..I was under the impression they used injections to treat pain and that's why I was refered there.Comming off of long term narcotic use can cause serious depression.I've been wondering if its the pain or after effects of replacing and suddenly stopping the "feel good" chemicial seratonin thats causing me to be lathergic and not enough energy to even stand straight up. When the nameless female phyician assistant comes in the room she immeditly lets me know how rushed she is becuase she is ready to end her shift.I explain some things that are going on and told me right off the bat I am not a good canidate for for injections and they could not help me with pain.as she walked out of the room the 1st time I heard a very rude comment she made to one of the frount desk droans.I felt insulted,used for my ins.$,helpless and fustrated and was in tears when she came back becuase I really believed they would help me.When she came back in she recorded our visit on tape,minimising what my MRI said.Using words such as slight protruding disk when I was told by a chief of ortho at a hosptial that the protruding was severe.She also noted no stenosis or curvature which my MRI reports(D.O.L & new MRI both)state I have.I saw Dr. khann walk by and he made a rude comment also about me in tears since this nameless phycians asst. had no empathy for me and left the door wide open when I started pooring my heart out and letting her know how ashamed I am of my pain.Her answer for that was maybe a phycrist could help me becuase my several protruding disk and several buldging disk "can't be causing me that much pain"...If I was listened to in the 1st place then she would have known I have an MRI scheduled 5days after this appointment for the part of my body I immeditly felt pain in at the scene of the accident and tried to show her the police report and she could have cared less.She informed me I needed to call around and seek medical treatment at a different pain management office,one that will give me medication becuase " I was not a canidate for injections" so I feel so helpless at this point and I was on display with the door wide open crying my eyes out becuase my dreams were crushed of feeling relief from this pain.She felt the need to make a more direct comment before leaving"I've never seen anything like you before" confirming her lack of compasssion and knowing how ashamed I was that I would not defend myself against her becuase I ignored the rest of her snide comments.I felt so embarassed leaving there,The phyicians asst. left the room without even offering me a tissue and I heard a loud "Finally uggh" and as I stepped into my car I realized why she didn't want to asst in giving badly,she was rushing to her vehicle to continue on with her better-then-me life and I am sure she isn't thinking about me.They definitly trest every paitent different,it sounded like Dr, Khann was being nicer and nicer to each new paitent he brought back since I got enough respect to sit in the 1st room and everyone there witnessed my plight and emotional breakdown.I could not even my pain with out tearing all up. I have never felt so helpless or had the wished every night I wouldn't awake in the moning.. I was treated terrible and I assume they wanted to make sure