A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Kalan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Kalan, Reproductive Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalan
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Kalan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Kalan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalan graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kalan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Joseph Kalan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Marc J. Kalan practice?
- Dr. Marc Kalan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Kalan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Bakersfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.