A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Kalan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Kalan, Reproductive Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalan
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kalan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Kalan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalan graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kalan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Joseph Kalan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Marc J. Kalan practice?
- Dr. Marc Kalan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Kalan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Bakersfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.