A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Kapner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kapner
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kapner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Kapner, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapner graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Kapner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc B Kapner MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marc B. Kapner practice?
- Dr. Marc Kapner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marc Kapner practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Cardiologists.