Dr. Marc Kappelman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 25th, 2016
Best Doctor in the Medical Field
I can not say enough about Dr. Kappelman. He is everything you are looking for in a doctor. He is kind, thorough, caring, knowledgeable, he actually talks to you like a human & in laymen terms, he goes above and beyond what is required. He has been my doctor since 2002, helped me through a miscarriage, delivered my three girls, and hopefully will help me through menopause one day. Dr. Kappelman is a world class physician!

August 5th, 2015
Dr Kappleman is the absolute best OB GYN out there. He cares about his patients and follows-up personally. I recommend him to anyone looking for a new doctor.

January 27th, 2015
He's a wonderful Dr. I've had complications and he was very knowledgeable as well as having an excellent bedside manner. I highly recommend him.

February 25th, 2014
Thorough, Caring
Dr K has been my OBGYN for 10 years and delivered my son. The nurses in the hospital confirmed that he delivers for his own patients nearly 100% of the time, unlike many other doctors. They agree he is outstanding. I had an emergency c-section due to my own complications. While a team rushed in to care for my son, which of course I was grateful for, Dr K's focus was on his patient: me. He performed such a perfect incision my scar is almost invisible. He regularly visited me in recovery. I swear by him.

September 5th, 2012
The Best Doctor Ever!!!
I wish I could see Dr. Kappelman for all my health issues. There is no other doctor like him. I've been with him for around 14 years, and I can't say enough good about him. He is prompt, courteous, extremely thorough and never makes me feel uncomfortable. He's taken care of several of my issues and was with me during my pregnancy and delivered my son. He is the best!!!

December 16th, 2011
Dr. Kappelman has been my OBGYN for over 25 years. He delivered all 3 of my girls, and now he is their OBGYN. He is very trustworthy, competent, and most of all, caring. He always goes above and beyond what is needed to provide outstanding care, and is always very holistic in his approach. He is the best physician that my family has ever encountered.