A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Katchen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Katchen is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Katchen, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Injuries
- Essential Tremor
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Katchen graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Katchen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Galesburg Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Katchen MD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Marc Katchen practice?
- Dr. Marc Katchen has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Katchen practices Neurology near Galesburg, IL.
See Galesburg Neurologists.