Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marc Kates
Dr. Marc Kates, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Peoria, AZ, with another office in Glendale, AZ. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kates is affiliated with Banner Thunderbird Medical Center, Abrazo Arrowhead Campus and West Valley Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Marc Kates has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Marc Kates is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peoria, AZ.
Dr. Paul Haas
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Peoria, AZ 0 mi10
Dr. Jesse Sethi
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Peoria, AZ 0 mi14
Dr. Joseph Caplan
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Peoria, AZ 0 mi38