Dr. Marc Kates DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 16th, 2015
Had initial visit and really liked his demeanor. Will check back in after echo and follow up

October 20th, 2013
No longer see him
I felt dr. Kate's was arrogant and had a terrible bedside manner!

September 18th, 2013
Triage
I especially wanted to praise the professionals who manage the triage unit by telephone. I've had two events recently which prompted me to call for help. In each case, all of the persons to whom I spoke were very professional, helpful and pleasant. I think there were four people I spoke with and, unfortunately, I can remember only one name and that was Justin. But each of the others was equally helpful. 4 stars to Cardiac Solutions for this wonderful program.

September 6th, 2013
Great experience with Cardiac Solutions from the moment I walked through the door. The courteous, professional and excellent service not only came from Dr. Kate's , but the office staff as well. Dr Kate's attention is focused on you not the clock... His kind and caring bedside manner reassures you the quality of care you'll be receiving.. I'm very fortunate to have him as my doctor..

August 16th, 2013
Best organized medical group I've ever experienced. Effective, high quality, on-time, complete testing and services. Answered all my questions, completely and in a way I could understand.

August 14th, 2013
Family Heart Doc
Dr Kates has taken care of our family for a long time. He has always gone above and beyond in the care he has provided for us. He is obviously knowledgeable regarding the medical aspect but it is the way he treats us that makes him stand out. He is kind and respectful and caring...We feel completely comfortable with Dr Kates as a physician as well as a friend!

August 5th, 2013
Awesome
Dr. Kates is one of the better doctors I have ever visited. He provided very clear and concise communication regarding my health. His medical knowledge is 2nd to none and he made me feel at ease during the visit. I would and have recommended Dr. Kates to anyone who is in need of a cardiologist.

March 14th, 2011
Dr. Kates is the very best
Dr.Kates diagnosed me easily and I am now symptom free. Anyone who says otherwise doesnt know Dr.Kates. The wait was a little long, but overall it was worth it because he is very professional.

October 12th, 2010
DR. MARC A. KATES, M.D.
To Whom It May Concern, This Doctor is a Doctor that see's Many Patient's from Arrowhead Hospital as he is contracted out of that Hospital as a Cardiologist. He tried to tell our Family as Our Mother was in the Hospital for Pneumonia that our Mother was 83 year's old and as a Family, we ought to prepare ourselves to see our Mother pass with great dignity.That was the "most humility thing" to hear at time that we were under alot of distress. Our Mother is in prefectly "Good Health" and is doing extremely well as we speak. Thanks to Another Doctor. I find this Doctor with an Attitude that when the Elderly's Time is Near, Their Time is Near". With no Compassion and with No Caring of the Elderly. He prescribed Our Mother with 3 Different Heart Medication's (when Our Mother doesn't have a Heart Problem) which caused our Mother's Blood Pressure to shoot up to 170 over 90 - When for 7 Year's - She has ALWAYS had a Blood Pressure of 125 over 80. Her Ankle's and Leg's were extremely Swollen with a Very High Blood Pressure and he stated, that "it had nothing to do" with the Medication's that he gave us". We took her to a Different Doctor and this Doctor couldn't understand why she was under ALL OF THIS MEDICATION to begin with. Our Mother's Blood Pressure went down to 120 over 82 and her Leg's and Ankle's are NOT SWOLLEN, Anyway. Take It From There. Oh ! And, When You Question Him or Ask Question's about Something - He Get's Very, Very Mad at You. (As though, your wasting his time). TRUST ME - He is NOT A GOOD DOCTOR. FIND YOURSELF ANOTHER DOCTOR.