A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Kaufman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Kaufman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
- Spring Hill Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Aaron Kaufman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Marc Kaufman has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Kaufman practices Anesthesiology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Anesthesiologists.