Dr. Marc Kayem Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Kayem?

April 13th, 2012

Dr Marc Kayem Rocks!!!

I had a really good experience with dr marc kayem.He is the best doc i have every seen and gives me the full package: good surgeon,takes his time during consultation,down to earth.My breathing and my sinus is excellent after my surgery with him.!!!He is a great doctor.BIG RECOMMENDATION

September 16th, 2011

Dr Kayem and Dr Calvert-PERFECT COMBINATION

WOW!Great experince!!!!!!I came extra from Germany and wanted to make sure that i find the right surgeon!!!!The last 4 years i have been to the states,looking for the right surgeon,i went to approx 10 specialits.I diceded to take Dr Jay Calvert in Beverly Hills,his confidents in revision rhinoplasty made me feel comfortable.He has alot of experince in revision rhinoplasties and his before and after pictures made me even more comfortable....As i had also breathing,snorring and sinus problems,i met in the same office an ENT called Dr Marc Kayem,who performed surgery on me as well(nice guy).He cleaned all my sinuses in surgery before dr jay calvert put in my new fresh grafts(diced cartilage)to repair defects from my previous rhinoplasties....Even on the surgery day when you go to his offcie,everything feels so different then in germany,they are more relaxed,they just focus on you and have not thousands of patients and doctors running around...You are in 100% focus of them!I talked one more time with jay calvert 30 min before surgery which kind of changes i would like to have and he did photos as well....The surgery took approx 4 hours and they brought me afterwards to an aftercare facility called "pearl" where i had an excellent stay!!!!Even dr calvert came every day to see me and asked how am i doing and took care of my nose.....so i didn t have to go to his office every day and could relax and recover at "pearl".His staff is full of sweethearts!!!!!I just can highly recommend Dr Calvert and his Team!!!!!!By the way they took my cast off and my splints as well and i am already over the moon with the appearence of my nose,already far better then my prvious rhinoplastiy results!!!!!and can even already breath!!!!!!Dr Calvert and Dr Kayem are gifted and have magic hands:)Thank you DR CALVERT and DR KAYEM for such a great experience!5 STAR!

January 19th, 2010

Great experience

This was a clean and professional office. The receptionist was smiling and warm, the wait was reasonable, and the doctor was able to explain my problems in words I could understand. I am happy with my experience there.

January 13th, 2010

Caring and professional

Dr. Kayem was very professional and caring. I had to wait over 30 minutes from my appointment, but when he was with me, he took the time needed to address all my concerns, without acting rushed. He seemed very knowledgeable about my condition, and the treatment he recommended helped clear up my problem.

November 30th, 2008

botched surgery

Malpractice. The office made a mistake in reporting a surgery to remove a tumor. They mistakenly put 'plastic surgery' so the insurance did not pay. Then they put a collection agency for me to pay for the surgery. They refused to fix the mistake, and i had to pay for the surgery. It turned out the surgery was botched and had severe complications and had to be redone. This doctor in my opinion should be in jail.

Doctor's Response

I have no idea who this comment is from. Our office prides itself on high quality and compassionate care, as well as highly ethical behavior. I do not think this case even refers to my practice, as this does not sound like any case I have ever dealt with. I would be happy to have the author of this comment contact me directly, if this is indeed an actual patient, so that we can resolve any issues that may still be unresolved.

SHOW