A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Kesselhaut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Kesselhaut is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Kesselhaut, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kesselhaut graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kesselhaut has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc David Kesselhaut MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc D. Kesselhaut practice?
- Dr. Marc Kesselhaut has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Kesselhaut practices Internal Medicine near Oakland, NJ.
See Oakland Internists.