A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Klein is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Klein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Klein has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Skiff Medical Center
- Mary Greeley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Medical Plans - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan