Learn more about Dr. Marc Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Klein is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Klein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Klein has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Hospital
- Mary Greeley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc L Klein MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marc L. Klein practice?
- Dr. Marc Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Klein practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Des Moines, IA.
See Des Moines Internists and Des Moines Cardiologists.