A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Klein is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Klein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Klein has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Hospital
- Mary Greeley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc L Klein MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marc L. Klein practice?
- Dr. Marc Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Klein practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Des Moines, IA.
See Des Moines Internists and Des Moines Cardiologists.