Dr. Marc Kleinberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Kleinberg?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 18th, 2015

Dr. Marc Kleinberg is outstanding

I just had a medical visit at Dr. Kleinberg office and as always, I just can’t say enough good about him. He is no doubt a superior physician who loves what he does and does it very well, and an outstanding professional who cares about his patients and listens to their concerns. He is humble, skillful and very knowledgeable. I am also confident that all his patients must feel the same as I do about his professional expertise and his outstanding medical care. He is truly outstanding!

October 22nd, 2012

Dr. Kleinberg was Fantastic

I had a great experience with Dr. Kleinberg. I went in for a annual pap and a birth control consultation. He walked me through everything he was about to do and made me feel very comfortable (hard to do while you're in stirrups!). He gave immediate feedback on if things were looking normal/abnormal. During my BC consultation, we sat in his office and he patiently discussed various pros and cons of different options. He was considerate and FUNNY and made a potentially uncomfortable/scary experience relaxed and friendly. I would HIGHLY recommend this doctor to anyone looking for an OBGYN in the Chicago area.

July 10th, 2012

Former Parient

I am no longer a patient of Dr. kleinberg's due to relocation. I have to say the he was the best doctor I have ever had. He's very knowledgeable and his bedside manor is impeccable.

June 12th, 2012

the best

Best doc I've had. Only wish my primary and other specialists were as wonderful. Personally called me at home to check on me after a procedure, I can't say enough good things. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

May 30th, 2012

Worst Dr ever !!!

Possibly the worst decision of my life was to take this Dr. He never answers the calls, if everything goes as he planned it, its fine, but if you want to do it a different way, you are on your own.

October 13th, 2011

Doctor K is amazing!!

Gentle, caring, and a great sense of humor. I will never use another doctor again! He delivered all 3 of my children (2009, 2010, and 2011). His associates are great too, whenever I had an urgent need to see a doc, and Kleinberg wasn't in, there was always someone great to see at his office.

September 7th, 2011

Dr. Klienberg is the best!!

Dr. Klienberg is a wonderful OBGYN who provided wonderful and though care of me before and during my pregnancy. You would be luck to have a doctor like him.

June 30th, 2011

Phenomenal doctor- Dr. Kleinberg

Dr. Kleinberg is a wonderful doctor, the best i've ever had! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new doctor. His is extremely patient- oriented and very calm with an excellent bed- side manner. I just gave birth very unexpectedly 6 weeks early, but had been in the hospital for 2 additional weeks. He and the rest of the doctors at their practice were phenomenal! Dr. Kleinberg checked in often by stopping by and calling and was there to deliver our son safely near midnight one night. I can't say enough wonderful things. Both my husband and I have been really pleased with the care and attention we've received throughout the last 6 years, and throughout this entire pregnancy.

June 10th, 2011

Dr. Kleinberg is the best doctor I have ever had. He spends as much time as necessary to figure out what's going on with you, makes you feel heard and understood. Nothing you say is stupid. His followup care is phenomenal. He personally called me to check in on an issue I was having that had nothing to do with my OB/GYN needs. Fantastic doctor!

February 4th, 2011

Great

Dr. Marc Kleinberg is an excellent Doctor. He is a proficciall in his field and also a very nice person. He takes care about his patients.

April 29th, 2009

The Best Doctor

Dr. Kleinberg is everything a women should look for in a OBGYN. I have been seeing doctor Kleinberg for five years and I cannot imagine a better doctor. I was faced with a difficult, high risk pregnancy and Dr. Kleinberg was impeccable in his care. He was careful considerate of my feelings and of my baby. He was thorough and patient every step of the way. I would recommend Dr. Kleinberg to anyone looking for a fantastic doctor.

April 5th, 2017