Dr. Marc Kobernick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Kobernick?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Marc Kobernick?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 26th, 2017

My third post op visit to the ED. Finally I had Dr. Kobernick for my ED MD. He listened to what I had to way, and to my symptomatology. He was the First MD to order Antihypertensives for me. The next day was Post Op Day # 10 and for the first time, by swelling and symptoms were greatly improved. Thank you, Dr. Kobernick. :)

August 11th, 2014

Emergency room experience

Dr. Kobernick was in emergency room when we came in. He listened to my health problems (abdominal pain, history of severe Divertiulitis, allergic & adverse reaction to antibotics. He consulted a specialist and the pharmacy staff to find out what I could tolerate medicine wise and was very thorough. My husband & I were very impressed with his knowledge and also asking for additional information from other doctors. He also read my medical folder and copied info about my allergic reactions.

February 23rd, 2016