Dr. Marc Kornfield Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Marc Kornfield?

March 9th, 2017

Untrustworthy

He do not want you to have copies of his notes are you could no longer see him...that's because when you finally see your medical records LIES Lies I found..I've always express to him I do not like taken Medes he put me on so much mess I was sick and could not function I had to decrease my own mess I find his notes state I chase pain pills that is a lie because I still have most of pain pills because he over proscribed pain medication to me....one time he gave me expired pain medication and I returned them back to him my next visit..so if I was a person looking for pain medication I would have kept them...he say things like that so it attacs you as a person...he not a good person I can go on on

March 6th, 2017

Great Doctor

Was bale to see the Dr and get my back issues dealt with, I've been prescribed meds for years , but here was I was given life tools to help me for the first time with a counselor and physical therapist to get me where i needed to be in my life. Highly recommend Dr Kornfield and his staff if you are looking to get off your medications and get your life together. Has worked for me.

February 21st, 2017

Run the other way

Doctor kornfield his nurse very rude nasty and physical therapy is a liar all of them are untrustworthy .. He did not believe me that I did not have high blood pressure..made me go get blood work done to prove it was comming from pain

December 29th, 2016

Do NOT EVER SEE THIS PSYCHO QUACK

Like many others have said, he uses the prescription pad to abuse patients. He wanted my son to go out and work or increase his activities. Every single time he would tell Dr QUACK he had plans later that week he'd stop his pains meds. Of course then he'd be in too much pain to go. Then the next appointment he be mad he didn't go. This all resulted in all of his friends giving up on him and abondoning him. This piece of rat dung ruined his life. Words cannot describe how much we loathe him. HE IS THE WORST KIND OF ABUSER THERE IS. Can't give negative ratings or I would.

May 6th, 2016

They saved my life

I've had 10+ back surgeries over 30 years. I became an Opiate addict. I recognize the hate this doctor gets. I used to say the same thing about all the doctors who refused to hand out buckets of pills. These reviewers talk about 'threats' about reducing meds. In the next sentence they claim he's only after money. They whine about the cost for medication classes but happily pay hundreds a month for pills. Why would such a greedy guy reduce meds? Why would he not just give you what you want? As for the other treatments: why hire expensive professionals like physical therapists and counselors? He's the only doctor I know, who will reduce or waive fees. Fact is: he has the guts to confront the addicts who refuse all treatments except pills or who have other drugs in their drug tests. When he did it to me and immediately introduced me to his counselor for FREE: I had the courage to try and live again. Yes he's tough and his admin. staff is rude. But this man and his amazing counselor Marly are 2 of the most passionate professionals in the painkiller field I've ever met. They are tough, BECAUSE they care. They supported and encouraged me as I slowly weaned off Methadone for a whole year. I went weekly for a while and they treated me when I could not pay. I have my life and family back. If all you want is drugs, go to a pill mill and stop lying to yourself and about this doctor. People are dropping like flies from these drugs but these reviewers are mad that this doctor won't help them risk their lives. Grow up.

April 5th, 2016

Would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

March 21st, 2016

I BELIVE THE CLASSES ARE A LITTLE TO MUCH> I HAVE NO TRANSPORTATION AND IT IS HARD ENOUGH TO GO ONCE A MONTH> ALSO I HAVE BEEN GOING TO PAIN DR.S OVER 10 YEARS AND I HAVE TRIED THE PT WILL NOT BENFIT FROM IT> I DONOT DO INJECTIONS AT ALL

March 15th, 2016

Rude doctor

Go somewhere else. He's rude and unprofessional.

January 20th, 2016

Do your self/wallet a favor and skip this place

Be ready to go to multiple appointments per week (counselor, Psychical therapy, dr. appt, etc.) They only prescribe medications for one week, two weeks and if you're lucky three weeks at a time. This makes it very difficult for insurance to pay. After the first month or so they will start cutting your medication down. As soon as you mention that it isn't enough to help you they start making you take drug management classes that are $50 each (three classes total) and no, insurance doesn't cover it. They will continue to cut your medication down til these things are done. My overall experience is disappointment. They are more concerned with your money vs. your well being. I had never failed a drug test nor gave them a reason to treat me they way they did.

January 4th, 2016

Go somewhere else

Really uncomfortable at this practice. Not one person is friendly. Treated as if I don't matter. I have multiple doctors and never felt more uncomfortable than I did here.

August 13th, 2015

Worst Doctor I've Ever Seen

I have seen no less than 10 different doctors in various specialties (neurologists, orthopedic surgeons, pain management, physical medicine, anesthesiologists etc.) for my condition, and while some of them were less-than-perfect practitioners, none were as ugly, nasty, rude, mean and disrespectful as Dr. Marc Kornfield. Not to mention, he will issue veiled threats--to withhold your medication, which he knows will cause you to have withdrawals--if he is not happy with something you have said or done (and I *don't* mean failing one of their drug screenings...I'm talking about if you dare to consider seeking a second opinion, or if you disagree with him on any of his treatment ideas or even wish to *discuss* them). He doesn't speak *to* you; he speaks *at* you. He talks over top of you or talks down to you. He'll display zero interest in having you participate in the decisions or your opinion regarding your program of care during one visit, and then act as if *you* are supposed to know what therapies or tests you need during the next. I honestly think he's bipolar on taking something that causes him to behave erratically. I promise you, you'll never know which personality you'll being seeing when you step into his office--but most of the time, he's a creep. He spends roughly two minutes with you each visit after your initial appointment--in and out...making you feel as if you're no more than one of hundreds of heads of cattle who are financing his many vacations. He doesn't seem to bother keeping up with the latest treatments for various conditions. I could go on and on, but I'll close by saying I'm in the process of seeking a new pain management doctor. If you're smart and you value your health and don't want someone who will emotionally abuse you, avoid Dr. Marc Kornfield at all costs.

August 30th, 2013

Unbelievable Rudeness and unprofessional!!

This man was unbelievable we waited for over 2 and 1/2 hours and then he spent 10 minutes with my husband would not let me come back with him . Spoke to my husband and then said I really should not be speaking to the patient ....???? What DOCTOR does that???? As we were waiting a cockroach crawled up the wall and the staff are not friendly. The visit was a joke !! Dont waist your money or your time! He seemed as though he was on somthing. Sorry had to put one star for the survey to go through he deserved NO STAR!