A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Kornmesser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Kornmesser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kornmesser
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kornmesser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Kornmesser, DMD, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kornmesser graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kornmesser has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc J Kornmesser DMD and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Marc J. Kornmesser practice?
- Dr. Marc Kornmesser has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Kornmesser practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Surgeons.