Learn more about Dr. Marc Kozinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Kozinn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Kozinn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozinn graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Kozinn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Jay Kozinn MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marc J. Kozinn practice?
- Dr. Marc Kozinn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Kozinn practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Cardiologists.