Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marc Kozinn
Dr. Marc Kozinn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY, with another office in Buffalo, NY. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Kozinn is affiliated with Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital, Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Gates Hospital and Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo. He speaks English.
Dr. Marc Kozinn has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Marc Kozinn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.
Dr. Ravi Desai
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Buffalo, NY 0.04 mi16
Dr. Ihab Shafik
Buffalo, NY 0.06 mi40
Dr. Gregory Bennett
Neurological Surgery, Internal Medicine
Buffalo, NY 0.06 mi38