A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Krakow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Krakow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Krakow, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hyperbaric Medicine (Hyperbaric Oxygenation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krakow graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Krakow has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Otsego Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Grayling
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Saul Krakow MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc S. Krakow practice?
- Dr. Marc Krakow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Krakow practices Emergency Medicine near Traverse City, MI.
See Traverse City Emergency Physicians.