A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Kramer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Kramer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kramer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Edward Kramer MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Marc E. Kramer practice?
- Dr. Marc Kramer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Kramer practices Otolaryngology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Otolaryngologists.