Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

Excellent doctor! show details Excellent doctor!
by Debbie on Oct 23rd, 2015

Dr. Kramer is an excellent doctor! I have worked in hospitals for over a decade and so I have access to the best and the brightest. Dr. Kramer is the one we all choose.

SVP show details SVP
by David Stong on Aug 25th, 2015

Marc Kramer is the best doctor in the world. I have been going to him for 25 years and he is fantastic. Also, saved my wife's life!

by Teri Moore on Feb 28th, 2014

Dr. Kramer treated me in 2011 for partial hearing loss and also for sleep apnea. His professionalism and his manner with me as a patient were exemplary. I especially appreciated his conservative approach to treating these disorders. For my hearing problem he did not recommend surgery because the condition of my inner ear was already too deteriorated. So we went with a hearing aid. I liked his honesty in this matter. On the other hand the sleep apnea problem was surgically treatable and he did a wonderful job. Now my sleep situation is much improved and I have avoided the strange machines and devices about which we hear so many bad reports. Special mention is due to his awesome staff. The hospital mishandled their part of the billing to my insurance company (which would have cost me thousands) and Dr. Kramer’s staff made an amazing effort in order to get it successfully resolved. I would recommend Dr. Kramer without any reservations.

Truly a Blessing show details Truly a Blessing
by Ariel on Jan 24th, 2014

Dr. Kramer was a blessing. Not a doctor who just sees a customer as dollar bill signs. I drove to San Diego from Arizona and it was worth the trip! He was very direct with my medical issue and the operation went great!

THE BEST ENT show details THE BEST ENT
Aug 20th, 2012

Dr. Kramer is an awesome physician. I asked several people in the med profession for an ENT and it was always Dr. Kramer's name that came up.Excellent surgical hands, great followup. Really happy I chose him and I highly recommend him.

by JP on Aug 31st, 2010