Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

|  show details
by Teri Moore on Feb 28th, 2014

Dr. Kramer treated me in 2011 for partial hearing loss and also for sleep apnea. His professionalism and his manner with me as a patient were exemplary. I especially appreciated his conservative approach to treating these disorders. For my hearing problem he did not recommend surgery because the condition of my inner ear was already too deteriorated. So we went with a hearing aid. I liked his honesty in this matter. On the other hand the sleep apnea problem was surgically treatable and he did a wonderful job. Now my sleep situation is much improved and I have avoided the strange machines and devices about which we hear so many bad reports. Special mention is due to his awesome staff. The hospital mishandled their part of the billing to my insurance company (which would have cost me thousands) and Dr. Kramer’s staff made an amazing effort in order to get it successfully resolved. I would recommend Dr. Kramer without any reservations.

|  Truly a Blessing  |  show details
by Ariel on Jan 24th, 2014

Dr. Kramer was a blessing. Not a doctor who just sees a customer as dollar bill signs. I drove to San Diego from Arizona and it was worth the trip! He was very direct with my medical issue and the operation went great!

|  THE BEST ENT  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2012

Dr. Kramer is an awesome physician. I asked several people in the med profession for an ENT and it was always Dr. Kramer's name that came up.Excellent surgical hands, great followup. Really happy I chose him and I highly recommend him.

|  show details
by JP on Aug 31st, 2010

great doc for ears.

|  This doc is the best ENT is San Diego  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Apr 19th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

My friend had to have nasal surgery and Dr. Kramer was a magician.He is extremely competent and professional and a nice guy too.My f...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com