Dr. Marc Kranz Is this you?

Dr with a God Complex

Posted on July 7th, 2012

This doctor is not only inept but completely unethical. His attitude is tainted by his personal bias. His treatment of patients is not only uncaring he further detaches by refusing to answer questions afterwards. I was calm, concerned and persistent. This seemed to unnerve him. He was impatient and annoyed. He kept brushing me off. When I insisted he verify information I needed he became even more upset, got angry, slandered me and hung up. This was a complete abuse of power and serious god complex. I had to go to another physician to get answers.

Posted on June 23rd, 2014