Dr. Marc Kranz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Kranz?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 7th, 2012

Dr with a God Complex

This doctor is not only inept but completely unethical. His attitude is tainted by his personal bias. His treatment of patients is not only uncaring he further detaches by refusing to answer questions afterwards. I was calm, concerned and persistent. This seemed to unnerve him. He was impatient and annoyed. He kept brushing me off. When I insisted he verify information I needed he became even more upset, got angry, slandered me and hung up. This was a complete abuse of power and serious god complex. I had to go to another physician to get answers.

June 23rd, 2014