Learn more about Dr. Marc Krock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Krock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krock
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Krock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Krock, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Krock graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Krock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Krock MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Marc Krock practice?
- Dr. Marc Krock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Krock practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Cardiologists.