A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Krock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Krock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krock
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Krock, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Krock graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Krock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Krock MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Marc Krock practice?
- Dr. Marc Krock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Krock practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Cardiologists.