Dr. Marc Krock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marc Krock?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Marc Krock?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 7th, 2016

These folks are the nicest people! I have to say that my doctor visits are actually enjoyable, sounds crazy, but so true!

June 6th, 2016

He was very rude when discussing my mother's condition. Dr. Krock forget to put my mother on blood and congested heart failure medications.

February 15th, 2016

he ssaved my life in 2010

October 26th, 2015

Outstanding Cardiologist!

Love Dr. Krock!

April 30th, 2013

Put my mind at ease

I'm a young endurance athlete who was experiencing chest pains and dizziness during 20+ mile runs. I went to my regular MD who laughed it off because I was young and fit. I decided to go see Dr. Krock because I knew he has experience with endurance athletes. He spent a lot of time with me, did multiple tests just to be safe, and followed up with me to check in when I got back to training. Turns out I did need to take a break from the training for a while until we got things under control. I'm so relieved I went to see Dr. Krock to get to the bottom of the pain.

April 19th, 2012

Excellent Cardiologist. Diagnosed my problem and formulated a plan to aid in my recovery. Very talented Doctor, and very knowledgable in his field. I trusted his judgement and my health has improved thanks to him. Would highly recommend him to others. It is nice to know that if were to have an emergency, he would be able to take care of me from start to finish.

November 9th, 2011

Excellent Cardiologist.!

Dr. Krock is an outstanding cardiologist! He is very caring, has great bedside manor, and never rushes me during appointments, even though he has a blackberry full of sick patients needing his immediate attention. He always answers all of my questions. He kept digging when something wasn't obvious, and it is a good thing he did or I wouldn't be here to write this review. Some of us just have bad genes, and I am lucky that he is smart enough to recognize that. He made sure he had absolutely checked everything out before making a diagnosis. He gets an A+ from me.

May 16th, 2011

Doesn't Care

Dr. Krock is the most un caring person I have ever met. He treated me like a number and never as a person. He admitted me to the hospital after an office visit stating that my blood pressure was way to high and along with chest pains needed to be admitted. His staff then sent me home (30 miles round trip)alone to pack a bag before being admitted. I was in severe pain on many ocassions and he refused to give me pain medication until I complained to the hospital. He also didnt show up for my heart cath procedure and had an assistant do it. I now have severe complications from it and he still acts like he doesnt care. Please dont send your loved ones to this doctor!

April 9th, 2011

daughter of patient

Dr. Crock saw our dad in the CCU at Medical Center of Plano. He was very rude when we called to ask him some questions, stating he had other very sick patients. When he finally did show up to see him, and we confronted him about his rudeneess, he made all kinds of justifications for his behaviour, but never apologized in any way for what he said or his tone when he said it. I can understand a doctor getting tired and frustrated, but when given the opportunity to reflect, do not understand his failure to apologize afterwards. It was hard for us to imagine that an 86 year old man in CCU was less important than all of his other patients. I belive he is a smart man, but people need a caring physician also.

January 3rd, 2011

Nonresponsive

In and out as quick as possible. doesn't give a chance to ask questions. vists got even shorter after started medicare.

October 29th, 2009

Dr. Krock is very skillful, an excellent diagnostitian, extremely personable, who saved the life of an acquintance, as well as that of our daughter. He is also cardiologist for my husband. Knowledgable, capable, spends time on visits, never seems in a hurry, although he has a large, busy practice. Our family rates him 5*****.

June 7th, 2017