Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Outstanding Cardiologist! show details Outstanding Cardiologist!
Oct 26th, 2015

Love Dr. Krock!

Jul 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Krock is a very competent physician with a very good staff.

Jul 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very relaxed, thoughtful and knowledgable.

Jun 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He's always fabulous!!!

Jun 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor. He has several members of our family as patients.

Jun 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Marc is a really good doctor that listens and is concerned about his patients!

Jun 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was very satisfied with the visit to my provider in that a detailed current assessment was made of my condition as well as a near term interactive plan of action to be monitored for a complete assessment.

Jun 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great bedside manner, speaks excellent Spanish, very thorough and won't prescribe unnecessary tests. I will recommend him to my acquaintances!

Jun 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am very please with Dr. Crock.

Jun 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My visit went very well. Staff was friendly and courteous. Dr. Krock explained everything to my satisfaction and provided me with a printed plan going forward for exercise, diet and medications.

May 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He took time to explain several items and answer all questions.

May 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Extremely satisfied! Great office!

May 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Krock listens and reviews my condition. A rarity today.

May 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very professional and very knowledgable. Execellent doctor.

May 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Krock & his staff extremely professional and made you well very comfortable. Dr Krock made sure all of my questions were fully answered. I would recommend anyone in my family or close friends to Dr Krock

May 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I feel 100% in less than 12 hours after Dr Krock eliminating the drug prescribed by another provider, also my pulse rate and blood pressure now normal. I feel now my concerns were taken seriously. Dr Krock Thanks

Apr 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent Dr. Warm and very caring

Apr 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have known Dr. Krock for over 5 years and appreciate his professionalism and knowledge. He is always very outgoing and pleasant and takes the time to explain any questions I have had.. I would recommend him highly.

Apr 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

a visit with Dr Krock is like visiting an old friend

Apr 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

No nonsense down to earth doctor who takes the time you need.

Apr 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Krock has been my cardiologist for seven years. Although he has an extremely high peer ranking, his communication style is understandable, and easily discerned. He utilizes the latest technologies to assess patient health, and give informed diagnosis.

Apr 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent communicator and physician. Insightful and extremely talented.

Apr 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Marc is excellent - he listens which IMO is one of the most important things a doctor can do for their patient.

Apr 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Krock has been my cardiologist for almost 8 years. He has my complete confidence in keeping me on a healthy track

Apr 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Everything was great. Office finishing construction and equipment set up. That's all that kept FIVE STARS from happening on this visit.

Apr 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Krock got me in as a new patient next day after calling and discovered my blood pressure was sky high. He impressed upon me how seriously we need to treat this immediately and got the prescription to my pharmacy during my visit. I highly recommend him.

Apr 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Krock has the best bedside manner of any of my doctors, and I believe that comes from truly caring about his patients. He has never made me feel rushed during any visit, and he is knowledgable about my heart issues.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Put my mind at ease show details Put my mind at ease
by Molly Gent on Apr 30th, 2013

I'm a young endurance athlete who was experiencing chest pains and dizziness during 20 mile runs. I went to my regular MD who laughed it off because I was young and fit. I decided to go see Dr. Krock because I knew he has experience with endurance athletes. He spent a lot of time with me, did multiple tests just to be safe, and followed up with me to check in when I got back to training. Turns out I did need to take a break from the training for a while until we got things under control. I'm so relieved I went to see Dr. Krock to get to the bottom of the pain.

Apr 18th, 2012

Excellent Cardiologist. Diagnosed my problem and formulated a plan to aid in my recovery. Very talented Doctor, and very knowledgable in his field. I trusted his judgement and my health has improved thanks to him. Would highly recommend him to others. It is nice to know that if were to have an emergency, he would be able to take care of me from start to finish.

Excellent Cardiologist.! show details Excellent Cardiologist.!
Nov 9th, 2011

Dr. Krock is an outstanding cardiologist! He is very caring, has great bedside manor, and never rushes me during appointments, even though he has a blackberry full of sick patients needing his immediate attention. He always answers all of my questions. He kept digging when something wasn't obvious, and it is a good thing he did or I wouldn't be here to write this review. Some of us just have bad genes, and I am lucky that he is smart enough to recognize that. He made sure he had absolutely checked everything out before making a diagnosis. He gets an A from me.

Doesn't Care show details Doesn't Care
May 16th, 2011

Dr. Krock is the most un caring person I have ever met. He treated me like a number and never as a person. He admitted me to the hospital after an office visit stating that my blood pressure was way to high and along with chest pains needed to be admitted. His staff then sent me home (30 miles round trip)alone to pack a bag before being admitted. I was in severe pain on many ocassions and he refused to give me pain medication until I complained to the hospital. He also didnt show up for my heart cath procedure and had an assistant do it. I now have severe complications from it and he still acts like he doesnt care. Please dont send your loved ones to this doctor!

daughter of patient show details daughter of patient
Apr 9th, 2011

Dr. Crock saw our dad in the CCU at Medical Center of Plano. He was very rude when we called to ask him some questions, stating he had other very sick patients. When he finally did show up to see him, and we confronted him about his rudeneess, he made all kinds of justifications for his behaviour, but never apologized in any way for what he said or his tone when he said it. I can understand a doctor getting tired and frustrated, but when given the opportunity to reflect, do not understand his failure to apologize afterwards. It was hard for us to imagine that an 86 year old man in CCU was less important than all of his other patients. I belive he is a smart man, but people need a caring physician also.

Nonresponsive show details Nonresponsive
Jan 2nd, 2011

In and out as quick as possible. doesn't give a chance to ask questions. vists got even shorter after started medicare.

by Norma Triggs on Oct 29th, 2009

Dr. Krock is very skillful, an excellent diagnostitian, extremely personable, who saved the life of an acquintance, as well as that of our daughter. He is also cardiologist for my husband. Knowledgable, capable, spends time on visits, never seems in a hurry, although he has a large, busy practice. Our family rates him 5*****.