Internists, Cardiologist (heart)
Dallas Id Associates
1640 Coit Rd
Plano, TX 75075
972-985-8838
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Put my mind at ease  |  show details
by Molly Gent on Apr 30th, 2013

I'm a young endurance athlete who was experiencing chest pains and dizziness during 20 mile runs. I went to my regular MD who laughed it off because I was young and fit. I decided to go see Dr. Krock because I knew he has experience with endurance athletes. He spent a lot of time with me, did multiple tests just to be safe, and followed up with me to check in when I got back to training. Turns out I did need to take a break from the training for a while until we got things under control. I'm so relieved I went to see Dr. Krock to get to the bottom of the pain.

|  show details
Apr 18th, 2012

Excellent Cardiologist. Diagnosed my problem and formulated a plan to aid in my recovery. Very talented Doctor, and very knowledgable in his field. I trusted his judgement and my health has improved thanks to him. Would highly recommend him to others. It is nice to know that if were to have an emergency, he would be able to take care of me from start to finish.

|  Excellent Cardiologist.!  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2011

Dr. Krock is an outstanding cardiologist! He is very caring, has great bedside manor, and never rushes me during appointments, even though he has a blackberry full of sick patients needing his immediate attention. He always answers all of my questions. He kept digging when something wasn't obvious, and it is a good thing he did or I wouldn't be here to write this review. Some of us just have bad genes, and I am lucky that he is smart enough to recognize that. He made sure he had absolutely checked everything out before making a diagnosis. He gets an A from me.

|  Doesn't Care  |  show details
May 16th, 2011

Dr. Krock is the most un caring person I have ever met. He treated me like a number and never as a person. He admitted me to the hospital after an office visit stating that my blood pressure was way to high and along with chest pains needed to be admitted. His staff then sent me home (30 miles round trip)alone to pack a bag before being admitted. I was in severe pain on many ocassions and he refused to give me pain medication until I complained to the hospital. He also didnt show up for my heart cath procedure and had an assistant do it. I now have severe complications from it and he still acts like he doesnt care. Please dont send your loved ones to this doctor!

|  daughter of patient  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2011

Dr. Crock saw our dad in the CCU at Medical Center of Plano. He was very rude when we called to ask him some questions, stating he had other very sick patients. When he finally did show up to see him, and we confronted him about his rudeneess, he made all kinds of justifications for his behaviour, but never apologized in any way for what he said or his tone when he said it. I can understand a doctor getting tired and frustrated, but when given the opportunity to reflect, do not understand his failure to apologize afterwards. It was hard for us to imagine that an 86 year old man in CCU was less important than all of his other patients. I belive he is a smart man, but people need a caring physician also.

|  Nonresponsive  |  show details
Jan 2nd, 2011

In and out as quick as possible. doesn't give a chance to ask questions. vists got even shorter after started medicare.

|  show details
by Norma Triggs on Oct 29th, 2009

Dr. Krock is very skillful, an excellent diagnostitian, extremely personable, who saved the life of an acquintance, as well as that of our daughter. He is also cardiologist for my husband. Knowledgable, capable, spends time on visits, never seems in a hurry, although he has a large, busy practice. Our family rates him 5*****.