Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marc Kross
Dr. Marc Kross, MD, PHD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Hagerstown, MD. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Kross is affiliated with Meritus Medical Center, Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown and Meritus Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Marc Kross has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Marc Kross is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hagerstown, MD.
Dr. Narayan Deshmukh
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Hagerstown, MD 0.01 mi52
Dr. Georg Herlitz
General Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Hagerstown, MD 0.01 mi14
Dr. Shani Belgrave-Heath
Hagerstown, MD 0.01 mi10