Dr. Marc Kudelko DO Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Seminole, FL

September 4th, 2014
Reviews are a joke
Dr. Kudelko is an amazing doctor and his staff does the best they can. The office is HUGE and there are many doctors and nurses at all times, so it does seem hectic. The staff has always been nice to me and my family and Ive never had a problem in all the years I have gone to this office. Obviously some of the previous reviewers are IGNORANT and should learn to use spell check if they want to be taken seriously. Using an anonymous ID makes a review worth nothing. I give this office 5 stars!!

January 13th, 2014
Patient running out of patience
Dr. Kudelko is willing to run tests until there is an answer to the problem. He has a courteous and gentle manner and is thorough with medical documentation. Unfortunately Dr. Kudelko can only be as effective as the staff supporting him. There is not a consistant level of patient care concern among staff. You are always put on hold the moment you call. There is little to absolutely no follow up for test results. If you have a problem you may have to speak to 5 or 6 people and get as many different answers. If you express dissatisfaction expect a level of cattiness among some staff. Really unfortunate.

July 25th, 2013
very caring and listens to you explains everything so you can understand but the office is a different story the last 3 appointments I had scheduled they called to cancel everyone one of them and re-scheduled a month later. not very good when your having problems

July 9th, 2013
Office is overbooked and understaffed
It took me many phone calls to get in to see Dr. Kudelko. I had to tell them if I couldn't see him sooner than one month out I would have to go somewhere else. I was a returning patient. My problem was not helped. I had a repeat endoscopy and abdomen ultrasound with know understanding of my problem. Just assumption of GERD and prescription.

November 14th, 2011
I definetly agree with the other review
You need to get rid of Shannon! I love Dr. Kudelco but he is going to lose patients keeping Shannon around. She does not return calls. I never got a call for an appointment.

April 7th, 2011
LOVE MD HATE HIS SCHEDULER
DR Kudelko is a prince.I dislike his scheduler Shannon.She gives a new meaning to ignorant,uncaring.She is more involved in her family problems then scheduling my father for his colonscopy.They need to fire her,or he will be losing patients.