A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Kudisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Kudisch, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colon Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kudisch graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kudisch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc L Kudisch MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Marc L. Kudisch practice?
- Dr. Marc Kudisch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Kudisch practices Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Gastroenterologists.