A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Lionel Lee MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc L. Lee practice?
- Dr. Marc Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Lee practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.