A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Miller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc L Miller DO is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marc L. Miller practice?
- Dr. Marc Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marc Miller practices Surgery near Lake City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Denison, IA.
See Lake City Surgeons.