A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Labat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Labat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Labat, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Labat graduated from New York University.
Dr. Labat has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Joseph Labat MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc J. Labat practice?
- Dr. Marc Labat has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marc Labat practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Terrytown, LA and New Orleans, LA.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.